Cupcakes may come in different flavors but nothing can beat chocolate cupcakes.This eggless cupcake recipe is very easy to prepare and bake.The cupcakes are very soft and moist inside. And the most beautiful part is, if you follow the instructions properly ,you will never have crack tops,it comes out perfect.You can do frostings with your favourite frostings.I prefer ganache and whipped cream frostings.So now you can treat your chocolate lovers with this easy recipe of chocolate cupcakes.Home-baked cupcakes are always the best.Now you don’t have to buy cupcakes from store,just bake them at home.
Recipe for Eggless Cupcakes
- All- purpose flour /Maida – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder – 3 tbsp
- Coffee Powder – 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- salt – 1/4 tsp
- Refine oil – 1/2 cup
- Vinegar / Lime juice – 1 tbsp
- Castor Sugar – 1 and 1/4th cup
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence / rum essence – 1 tsp
Instructions for Eggless Cupcake
- Add coffee powder to the hot water and dissolve it properly and let it cool completely in room temperature.
- Now take a mixing bowl and sieve from the dry ingredients all-purpose flour,cocoa powder,baking soda and salt to avoid lumps.
- In another mixing bowl,mix all the wet ingredients- coffee solution,oil,vanilla or rum essence,lemon or vinegar and lastly add the castor sugar.Blend with an electric beater till sugar dissolves.
- To this wet mixture now add dry ingredients in batches and mix properly to get a smooth mixture.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 170*C for 10 to 15 mins.
- Take a muffin tray and line the cupcake liners.Now pour the prepared batter till they are 2/3rd full.
- Once the oven is preheated,bake it for 20 mins (depends on size).
- Once done,let the cupcakes cool down before frosting.
Showing below two frosting ideas,one with whipped cream and the other with chocolate ganache.
I have personally made dozens of cupcakes with this perfect recipe.Hope you all will bake too and share your feedbacks in comments below.Also if you have a food blog share your link ,would like to know you more.Before baking if you also want some baking tips,then check here.
Dear visitor,thank you so much for visiting this space,hope to see you again and do try this wonderful eggless cupcake recipe and amaze your chocolate lovers at home.
Hey friends click the pic below to show me some love as my blog is nominated for “Best upcoming Blog” in INDIAN BLOGGER AWARDS
Try this amazing stuffs for baking and decorating cupcakes.
Homemade preparations always make us happy.We can always make quick yummy desserts at home.Chocolate Pudding in 15 minutes is just the perfect one to make your desserts lovers happy.
Recipe for Chocolate Pudding in 15 mins
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- cocoa powder -1/4th cup
- Salt – 1/4th tsp
- Milk – 2 cups
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Cornstarch – 1/8th cup or 2tbsp
- Vanilla essence-1tsp
- In a medium pan, whisk together the sugar, cocoa cornstarch, and salt.
- Add milk into the mixture and heat to boiling.Keep stirring continuously.
- Once it starts boiling, keep stirring until it reduces and becomes little thick.This will take around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Prepare the pudding in medium flame and once it thickens, remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla essence.
- Transfer it into your desired serving bowls and refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Chocolate pudding is ready to serve chilled.Enjoy!
I love to prepare chocolate pudding at home. This dessert is very popular among my kids and adults love them too.If you are looking for more such easy recipes, then do check this dessert recipe.
Dear visitor, thank you for visiting my blog and keep visiting for more such recipes. Do try this Chocolate Pudding in 15 minutes recipe at home and let me know your feedback in the comment section.
Godskitchen Crème Brule Big Bowl Set – 6 piece set (White)
If you are craving for chocolates then try Chocolate Brownies.I call them as baked happiness.They instantly change an upset mood to a happy one.Brownies are a cross between a cake and a cookie.Different textures are there but i prefer the goey one.Sharing a very easy recipe that you all can try out easily at home.
Recipe for Chocolate Brownies
- All purpose flour/maida- 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder- 4 tbsp
- Plain Curd- 2 tbsp
- Melted butter- 1/4th cup (room temperature)
- Powdered sugar- 5 tbsp
- Vanilla essence- 1/8th tsp
- Melted dark chocolate -1/4th cup
- Dry nuts -1/4th cup (roughly chopped)
- Baking soda-1/4thtsp
- Butter for greasing the baking tin
- Hot water- 1/2 cup
- Butter paper for lining the tin
- Sift together the flour and cocoa powder using a sieve and keep it aside.
- Measure and take the curd in a bowl and add baking soda and mix it well.
- Take a big mixing bowl and add the melted butter,powdered sugar,vanilla essence and 1/2 cup hot water and whisk till everything is mixed well.
- Add the curd and soda mixture to the above mixture and again mix it well.
- After that add the melted dark chocolate and mix well.
- Now add the flour mixture batch by batch and also dry nuts and make a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and then line with butter paper keeping little high on the sides.
- Pour the batter into the greased tin and even the surface nicely.Put some dry nuts on top.
- Now bake it in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 mins at 180*C.
- Check with a stick before taking it out.If the stick comes out clean then its done.
Your chocolate brownies are ready to serve now.
- Cool the brownie tin a little and refrigerate it or a hour.This way the texture is perfect.
- To cut it into perfect squares,dip your knife in hot water and cut it.This way you will get perfect shapes.
- Grease your tin nicely as stated above to avoid the brownie from getting stuck in the tin as sugar content is little more.
- You can serve hot with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream or cool it down and have it
Dear visitor thank you for visiting my blog and do try out this recipe and make the brownie lovers happy.Keep visiting for more such recipes and also share your thoughts in the comments below.
100 Hpk Diy Microwave CupCake Liners Baking Cup Muffin Cases For Christmas/Wedding/Party/Birthday
Borosil Combo of 3 Bowl Set 500+900+2500 ml