Freshly baked Burger Buns in 30 mins is an absolute bliss.Make your own burgers at home with very few ingredients.These homemade buns are very fluffy that tastes crispy outside and soft inside.
Recipe for Burger Buns in 30 Mins
- All purpose flour/maida- 1 and 3/4th cup
- Instant yeast – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil /olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Water -1/2 cup and 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds – 1tbsp(optional)
- Milk- as per requirement for brushing
- Take a mixing bowl and add the flour, instant yeast, salt, and sugar.Mix everything lightly.
- Add oil and water as per the measurements above.Knead everything into a smooth dough for 5 to 7 Mins.
- In the meantime preheat the oven for 10 mins at 200*C.
- Now make 6 equal balls of the dough and place it on a greased baking tray.Keep space in between the dough balls.Cover the tray with a cling film and let it rise for 10 Mins.
- After 10 Mins of proofing lightly brush with milk and sprinkle sesame seeds on top (optional)
- Now, bake it at 200*C for 20 mins till the buns are nice golden in color.By this time your home will be filled with the aroma of baked buns.
Your buns are ready now.Now make burgers of your own choice at home.Dear visitor, thank you for visiting my blog.Do try this easy recipe and share your feedback in comments.See you again!