Sometimes I am too lazy on a weekend and look for easy recipes.At the same time want it to be delicious too.I am a big time fish lover and find it very healthy.I love trying out more fish recipes.Most of the recipes that I have learned from my mom needs frying.But I was looking for something different with a different twist.And prepared this Baked Yogurt fish on a lazy weekend and it was loved by my entire family.Therefore I was the happiest person to see the happy faces of my family.So sharing the recipe to make some more happy faces at your home too.
Recipe for Baked Yogurt Fish
- Fish Fillet (medium size) – 5 to 6 or if small in size then 7 to 10 pieces
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Coriander Seeds – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil / refine oil – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Slightly roast the coriander seeds and grind it.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the red chili powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, lemon juice, coriander powder, salt according to taste, olive oil and the yogurt.Mix everything together nicely and keep aside.
- Now add the fish fillets/pieces to the mixture and mix well. Let the fish fillets/pieces marinade
- for around 30 mins.
- After 30 mins pre heat the oven at 220*C for 10 minutes.Meanwhile, line aluminum foil on the baking tray and grease it with oil.
- Now place the marinated fish fillets/pieces on the tray with little gaps in between.
- Bake it for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Your baked yogurt fish is ready to be served hot now.
Dear visitor thank you so much for visiting my blog.Do try this easy recipe at home and share your feedbacks in comments below.If you are looking for more such fish recipes,then you can check Fish pocket recipe here