Paneer Bhurji Masala gravy is a very easy, quick and mouth-watering vegetarian gravy.This recipe is very delicious and takes very less time to prepare.If you are looking for an easy and yummy recipe with ingredients which are always present in your kitchen, then this is the perfect one for it.
Recipe for Paneer Bhurji Masala Gravy
- Crumbled paneer- 200gms
- Ghee/Clarified butter- 4 tbsp
- Tomato-2 finely chopped
- Dry red chilli – 2/3 (optional)
- Onion – 2 medium finely chopped
- Capsicum – 2 small finely chopped
- Tomato ketchup/sauce – 1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts – 6 to 10 chopped (optional)
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder -1 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder -1 tsp
- All-purpose flour/Maida – 1 tbs
- Turmeric powder – 2 tsp tsp
- Milk – as required
- Cumin – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander leaves- for garnishings
- In a hot kadhai, put 2tbsp ghee.Add 1tsp turmeric powder to it and then the paneer churns to it.Fry it for around 1 min in low flame.After that take it out and keep aside.
- Again heat the kadhai and put 2 tbsp ghee and 1tbsp butter.Add cumin seeds, dry red chillies and chopped cashew nuts and fry it a little.After that add the chopped onions, capsicums and tomatoes to it.Also, add the ginger- garlic paste and a little salt to it and fry for around 2 to 3 mins in medium flame.
- Now add 1tbsp Maida, red chilli powder and Kashmiri red chilli powder and cook for another 1 min in low flame.
- Add the crumbled paneer now and stir well.Add milk to it according to your gravy requirement.
- Add the lemon juice , tomato ketchup and garam masala at this point and let it come to boil.Check salt at this point and add if required.
- Let the paneer bhurji masala gravy cook for another 1 min and it’s done.
- Take it out in a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
Dear visitor thank you so much for visiting my blog.Do try this easy recipe at home and share your feedbacks in comments below.
TIP: Paneer Bhurji masala goes well with naans.I have made naan bites by cutting round shapes of the naan using a cookie cutter and then a layer of paneer bhurji masala on top and have garnished it with chopped onions and coriander leaves.You can find the recipe of “No Yeast Homemade Naan” here