In weekends we like to prepare easy and quick recipes.Capsicum and aloo(Potato) combo sabzis are the best.These North Indian sabzis are easy to prepare.Capsicum and aloo Masala in 20 mins is my favorite vegetarian sabzi and it is just delicious.
Recipe for Capsicum and Aloo Masala in 20 Mins
- 1.Onions- 4 to 5 (cut in big size)
- 2.Capsicum- 1 (Big Cubes)
- 3.Boiled and deep fried potato pieces- 250 gms
- 4.Tomato- 1 big roughly chopped in small size
- 5.Turmeric powder- 2 tsp
- 6.Coriander powder- 2 tsp
- 7.Jeera/Cumin (whole)- 2 tsp
- 8.Chilli powder- 2 tsp
- 9.Refine oil- 2 tbsp
- 10.Dry red chili- 1 or 2
- 11.Salt- to taste
- 12.Garam masala powder- 1 and half tsp
- 13.Sugar- half tsp
- Heat Kadhai and add 1 tbsp refine oil.Once the oil is hot add add 1 tsp jeera, roughly chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, dry red chilli and1 tsp coriander powder.Stir well till the tomatoes are little soft.Now transfer this to a plate and let it cool down first and then grind it to a fine paste.
- Reheat the kadhai and add 1tbsp refine oil.Once the oil is hot add 1 tsp jeera and then add the above tomate paste and stir well.Now add 1tsp turmeric powder,1 tsp coriander powder,1 tsp chilli powder and stir well again.Add the onion and capsicum pieces and mix it well.After the onions are bit tender add salt to it.Now add the deep fried potatoes and mix it well.
- Lastly add sugar and garam masala to it and mix it well.And your delicious Capsicum and Aloo Masala is ready.
Dear visitor, thank you for visiting my blog.Do try this easy recipe and share your feedbacks in comments.See you again!