Homemade preparations always make us happy.We can always make quick yummy desserts at home.Chocolate Pudding in 15 minutes is just the perfect one to make your desserts lovers happy.
Recipe for Chocolate Pudding in 15 mins
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- cocoa powder -1/4th cup
- Salt – 1/4th tsp
- Milk – 2 cups
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Cornstarch – 1/8th cup or 2tbsp
- Vanilla essence-1tsp
- In a medium pan, whisk together the sugar, cocoa cornstarch, and salt.
- Add milk into the mixture and heat to boiling.Keep stirring continuously.
- Once it starts boiling, keep stirring until it reduces and becomes little thick.This will take around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Prepare the pudding in medium flame and once it thickens, remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla essence.
- Transfer it into your desired serving bowls and refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Chocolate pudding is ready to serve chilled.Enjoy!
I love to prepare chocolate pudding at home. This dessert is very popular among my kids and adults love them too.If you are looking for more such easy recipes, then do check this dessert recipe.
Dear visitor, thank you for visiting my blog and keep visiting for more such recipes. Do try this Chocolate Pudding in 15 minutes recipe at home and let me know your feedback in the comment section.