If you are craving for chocolates then try Chocolate Brownies.I call them as baked happiness.They instantly change an upset mood to a happy one.Brownies are a cross between a cake and a cookie.Different textures are there but i prefer the goey one.Sharing a very easy recipe that you all can try out easily at home.
Recipe for Chocolate Brownies
- All purpose flour/maida- 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder- 4 tbsp
- Plain Curd- 2 tbsp
- Melted butter- 1/4th cup (room temperature)
- Powdered sugar- 5 tbsp
- Vanilla essence- 1/8th tsp
- Melted dark chocolate -1/4th cup
- Dry nuts -1/4th cup (roughly chopped)
- Baking soda-1/4thtsp
- Butter for greasing the baking tin
- Hot water- 1/2 cup
- Butter paper for lining the tin
- Sift together the flour and cocoa powder using a sieve and keep it aside.
- Measure and take the curd in a bowl and add baking soda and mix it well.
- Take a big mixing bowl and add the melted butter,powdered sugar,vanilla essence and 1/2 cup hot water and whisk till everything is mixed well.
- Add the curd and soda mixture to the above mixture and again mix it well.
- After that add the melted dark chocolate and mix well.
- Now add the flour mixture batch by batch and also dry nuts and make a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and then line with butter paper keeping little high on the sides.
- Pour the batter into the greased tin and even the surface nicely.Put some dry nuts on top.
- Now bake it in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 mins at 180*C.
- Check with a stick before taking it out.If the stick comes out clean then its done.
Your chocolate brownies are ready to serve now.
- Cool the brownie tin a little and refrigerate it or a hour.This way the texture is perfect.
- To cut it into perfect squares,dip your knife in hot water and cut it.This way you will get perfect shapes.
- Grease your tin nicely as stated above to avoid the brownie from getting stuck in the tin as sugar content is little more.
- You can serve hot with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream or cool it down and have it
Dear visitor thank you for visiting my blog and do try out this recipe and make the brownie lovers happy.Keep visiting for more such recipes and also share your thoughts in the comments below.