Easy Mughlai Chicken is a very easy recipe for the main course.This recipe is quick and it’s too delicious.The spices are the core ingredients of this recipe.This recipe always saves me whenever suddenly guests come for lunch or dinner. My family’s one of the favorite chicken recipes is Mughlai chicken.
Recipe for Easy Mughlai Chicken
- 1.Chicken – 500gms
- 2.Onion – 2 medium
- 3.Green Chillies – 3
- 4.Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tbsp
- 5.Yogurt – 6tbsp
- 6.Butter- 50gms
- 7.Coriander leaves- for garnishing
- 8.Salt- to taste
- 9.Oil 3 tbsp
- 1.Aniseeds- 2
- 2.Cinnamon- 3 (1 inch long)
- 3.Cloves- 7-8
- 4.Green Cardamom- 5
- 5.Bay leaves- 2/3
- 1.Cashew nuts- 8
- 2.Almonds – 16
- 3.Peppercorns- 12
- 4.Cinnamon- 2 (1 inch long)
- 5.Turmeric – 1/2tsp
- 6.Red chilies- 4
- 7.Cumin seeds- 1/2tbsp
- 8.Coriander seeds- 2tbsp
- 9.Cloves- 2/3
- 10.Green Cardamom- 2/3
- Dry roast all the Mughlai spices, grind it with a little water and make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves, cloves & aniseeds (tadka ingredients)
- Now add green chilies, onions and cook it until it turns to golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- After that add the Mughlai masala paste, butter, yogurt, salt, mix it well and cook for few mins.
- Once the masala is mixed well add the chicken pieces and mix it with the masala, cook for few mins.
- Add water according to how much gravy is required.
- Cover it and pressure cook for 3 whistles in a low flame.And your spicy Mughlai Chicken is ready.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves
I hope you and your guest would love this easy Mughlai Chicken. Do share your feedback in the comment section.If you are looking for chicken starters,then try Sesame chicken recipe. Thank you for visiting my blog.